| RESPONSABILITIES |
|LOS ANGELES TOURS|
STARLINE TOURS ESCAPADES, a California corporation (hereinafter referred to as SE), is
responsible in making arrangements for the services offered in this folder. These may include
motor coach transportation, sightseeing, some meals and accommodations on overnight tours.
SE will exercise reasonable care in making such arrangements. However, motor coaches, hotels
and other suppliers providing tour services are independent contractors and may the agents or
employees of SE.
• The tour participant that SE shall not be liable for any damage, loss, claim, cost or expense
arising out of personal injury, accident or death, loss, damage or delay of baggage or other
property occasioned by any act or omission of any supplier providing tour services. Further SE
will not be liable for Acts of God, sickness, theft, labor disputes mechanical breakdown and delays
due to same, government actions, weather or any other cause beyond the direct control of SE.
• Parking at any of our rendez vous points is at the participant own risk. SE is not responsible for
any theft or damage to cars or costs related to towing vehicles.
• Rates are subject to change. SE retains the right to request surcharge due to fuel, parks, or tax
• SE/the tour escort will have the right to end a groupís member participation if that personís
actions or health obstructs the operation of the excursion or causes any difficulty.
• SE has the right to withdraw any or all tours should conditions warrant and to decline or retain
any passengers as members of the tours. In such instances, equitable amounts will be refunded.